MathType 126.96.36.199 Crack Free Download
MathType is a powerful interactive tool that revolutionizes the way you create printed and electronic documents containing mathematical formulas. MathType can be used with any text and HTML editor, presentation or publishing program, and other types of software to create formulas in scientific articles, educational materials, web pages, slide presentations, magazine articles, and books.
MathType is the professional version of the Equation Editor If you are familiar with the Equation Editor included with Microsoft Office, AppleWorks, and other popular products, then you will appreciate the advanced features of MathType. It contains a wide range of equations and supports a large number of formats, which will help you work much more efficiently. We’ve added an unusually large number of new features that turn Microsoft Word into a modern math and web editor.
- MathType contains hundreds of mathematical and technical symbols and templates, which are not found in such quantity in any other editor.
- Color support for professional printing
- Converting documents into the formats of scientific printing documents in TeX and LaTeX formats, as well as scientific electronic documents in the MathML format
- Connection to Microsoft Word and other popular text editors, unlike Equation Editor contains dozens of additional technical editing features
- Special font Euclid for creating documents using the classic LaTeX format
Type: installation | unpacking.
Languages: Russian | English.
Treatment: carried out.
Command line switches:
• Silent installation of the Russian version: /S /IR
• Silent installation of the English version: /S /IE
• Silent unpacking of the Russian version: /S /UR
• Silent unpacking of the English version: /S /UE
• You can also select a directory for installation: After all keys, add /D=%path% Example: installation_file.exe /S /IR /D=C:\MathType Supported Office versions: MS Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, MS Office 365.
OS : Windows 10, 8, 7.
You can download MathType from the link below…