R-Drive Image 7.0 Build 7002 Crack + BootCD Free Download
R-Drive Image is a great tool for creating disk image files and backing up data. A disk image file containing an exact “byte for byte” copy of a hard drive, partition or logical drive can be created without restarting the computer and with various levels of data compression. The created disk image can be saved on various types of media, including removable media such as CD-R(W)/DVD, Iomega Zip and Jazz discs.
It restores a disk image to the original disk, to another partition, or to free unformatted disk space without rebooting the system. To restore a system or locked partition, R-Drive Image switches to pseudographic mode directly from Windows or starts the bootable version of the program from a CD or a set of floppy disks. Using R-Drive Image, you can quickly and completely restore your system after total data loss caused by a system crash, virus attack or computer hardware failure.
You can also use it for mass cloning of the system in cases where it is necessary to install one already configured system on several identical computers. In other words, you can manually configure one system, create an image of it, and then deploy that image to other identical computers, saving time and money. If only a few files need to be restored, the disk image can be attached as a virtual disk; data from it, i.e. directly from a disk image, easily copied using Windows Explorer or other file utilities.
- Simple and convenient user interface – no in-depth knowledge of computer management is required.
- On-the-fly operations: Disk images are created without the need to stop and restart the Windows operating system.
- Image file compression. Image files can be compressed to save disk space.
- Support for removable media devices. Image files can be saved to removable media devices such as CD-R(W)/DVD, Iomega Zip and Jazz discs.
- Support for Microsoft networks. The bootable R-Drive Image CD/DVD version supports saving a disk image on a remote computer and restoring it from a remote computer to a local computer in Microsoft networks (CIFS protocol).
- Pseudographic mode. Reboot to pseudo-graphical mode, to restore to the system or any other locked partition is carried out directly from Windows. There is no need to use a bootable CD/DVD.
- Extended list of supported devices. A large list of computer hardware components supported by the program.
- USB 2.0 are supported in pseudo-graphics mode. While the cost of hard drives and removable drives is constantly decreasing, a removable USB 2.0 drive (flash drive) can be the most optimal and reliable solution for backing up system and other partitions in portable computers. No more need for unreliable CD/DVD and slow CD/DVD burners.
- Boot version. Special boot disks (two floppy disks or one CD/DVD) are created to restore to the system partition.
- Recovery of individual files and folders. The disk image can be mounted as a read-only virtual disk and its contents can be viewed and copied.
- Splitting the image file. A disk image file can be divided into several files if there is not enough space to store it on one medium.
- Disk image protection. The image file can be password protected and contain additional comments.
- Copying Disk to Disk. An entire disk can be copied to any other disk of the same or greater capacity.
- Checking the created image. The disk image file may be checked for correctness of its creation before it is saved and/or restored.
- The task of creating a disk image can be installed and executed at a specific time in automatic mode.
- Creation of a script for frequent and automatic actions. The program interface allows you to create scripts to automatically create an image file and add data to an existing disk image file. Scripts are executed from the command line, and such a line can be included in any batch file.
- Notification of completed transactions. the program automatically creates and sends an e-mail notification, and can also launch an external utility when a disk image is successfully created or the image creation operation is not completed
- Support for Windows Vista and 64-bit processors. The new version of R-Drive Image supports all Windows Vista operating systems and 64-bit processors.
- Speed up disk imaging and copying operations. Added asynchronous I/O, distributed compression library zlib and other features. As a result, image creation and disk copy operations increased by up to 200 percent.
- Differential imaging mode. In differential mode, when creating a disk backup, it uses a comparison of the current data with a 128-bit cache of the original data without reading the master image. In any case, this speeds up the process of creating an image, but it also does not need to change the source discs when burning the image to CD / DVD.
- Incremental image creation mode. A new incremental image creation mode has been added.
OS: Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 Windows Server 2022/2019/2016/2012/2008/2003
You can download Wipe Professional from the link below…